SEO Optimizing a Flash Site For Google
Flash can be a problem but Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other search engines have to be able to understand and read the text (words and phrases) on your site to figure out what it is about. If there is not any text, then your site most likely isn’t going to rank well for google or any other search engine. So, before you trash that expensive flash website, wait one second. There are some cheap SEO tricks you can try. Instead of redesigning an entire flash site or using technical SEO to optimize the flash files, it’s possible to achieve high search engine rankings by doing just a few easy things.
1) Place text in that footer that contains your keywords
2) Put your chosen keywords and phrases in the Title tag and Meta data.
3) Conduct a Strategic Link Campaign.
4) Buy a link or links in a web directory. A good web directory to accomplish this is BOTW.
5) Use some review sites but please be careful in choosing the right site…because it’s possible the strength of the “review site” could cause the review to outrank your site.
What is the solution with problem of flash and seo
Depending on the competitiveness of your keywords and phrases, you might only need to do one of the things listed above (Eg: place a text link in the footer). Another alternative is to create a HTML version of the flash site. You don’t need to worry about duplicate content issues because the Search Engine spider can’t read the flash site anyway.
We usually tell ppl if you are afraid to do these changes on your own, give us a call and we can work something out, trust me and trust us…